Last Updated February 2019
Camping Gallois au Petit Bois are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
You can visit and browse this website without telling us who you are, where you are located or by providing any personal information. Our web server collects the IP addresses of all visitors to this website but no personal data is collected without your knowledge.
There are areas of this website where we may need to collect personal information for a specific purpose, such as a booking request, newsletter signup or contact request. We do this by using online forms on our website, if you telephone us or email us and provide your personal information.
The personal information that we may collect from you may include:
- Your name, email address, telephone number, website address.
- Company name, address, telephone number.
- Technical information about you when you visit the website which includes technical information about your device, we use this for system administration, to develop our website and for statistics, this is non-personal data and may include:
- Your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Information from tracking purposes on search queries and referral links
With this data Camping Gallois au Petit Bois may:
- Offer you the opportunity to receive information, news and updates from us that requires online registration. Personal information you have provided to us may be used to transmit these communications.
- Collect information about you or your company from emails, letters, telephone calls or online forms
- Use your personal information and data to process customer accounts in our internal accounting and management systems
It is not compulsory to provide us with any additional information we request which is not necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, we only require the information to provide you with the best level of support and service as possible. Please note that our policy is not to ask for sensitive personal data – that is, data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinion; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual orientation; criminal records. We recommend that you do not provide such information to us. If you choose to do so for any reason, this will mean that you have given (and we accept) your explicit consent for us to use that information for the reasons described in this Policy, or as explained at the time you provide the information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When personal information is collected from you with your consent we will let you know at the time of collection what the information is for and how we will use it, the information that we collect is used for the following:
- Responding to your enquiries and booking requests
- Administering the services and systems we provide to clients
- Carrying out market research campaigns
- Keeping you up to date with news, information and updates on our services and news
- Sending you invoices and statements from our accounts system
- Improving our website and services.
We do not sell or rent personal information about you to any third-party companies except with your explicit permission.
We may sometimes use your personal information to contact you for your views on our services and systems and to notify you of important changes or development to our company, services or systems. If you change your mind about being contacted, please let us know via the contact details at the foot of this page.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By giving us your personal information, you are agreeing that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Our internal staff team
- Our email marketing software
- Our accounting software
- Our website analytics and tracking software
Rest assured we do everything possible to keep all personal information as secure as is humanly possible, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% fail-safe. Although we do our best to protect your personal data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access by a third party, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. You accept that any transmission of your personal data is done at your own risk.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us using the email address above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY